Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top Books of 2012

All in all, in 2012, I read 132 books!  That's a lot of reading my friends and if life had not hijacked me in August and September it would have been more.  A lot of times people ask me if I remember what I read.  I think people think I read so much that there's no way I can remember what I have read.  They would be wrong.  :)  I read a bunch of good and great books in 2012 but here's my top books for this past year.  These are the books you will hear me still talking about, as if I read them yesterday.  (Click on the title and you'll be whisked away to the month where my review of them originally posted.)


Kisses from Katie by Katie J Davis


Moloka'i by Alan Brennert


Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson


The Help by Kathryn Stockett


Boundary Stones by Aaron Eby


Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn


Restoration: Returning the Torah of God to the Disciples of Jesus by D. Thomas Lancaster

   
Seeds of America Series: Chains (book 1) and Forge (book 2) by Laurie Halse Anderson


Devil in the Details: Scenes from an obsessive girlhood by Jennifer Traig

I can't wait to see what books are waiting for me in 2013! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.