Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Top Books of 2015

2015 was a bit of an odd year for me in terms of reading.  I ended up not doing much of it, at least not much for the normal me. One new-to-me thing I did this year on my bookshelf is audio books. I listened to some audio books, which isn't a preference but it wasn't bad. I'll listen to more in the future.

But despite the lower numbers for my 2015 Bookshelf (95 Books Read) I still read some phenomenally good books and here's my top ones for 2015.


Eight Twenty Eight: When Love Didn't Give Up 
by Larissa Murphy, Ian Murphy











Change of Heart: Justice, Mercy, and Making Peace with My Sister's Killer 
by Jeanne Bishop 











The Children's War 
by J.N. Stroyar


Inside the O'Briens 
by Lisa Genova











by J.N. Stroyar












Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think 
by Brian Wansink











Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander #8) 
by Diana Gabaldon

In July I re-read the entire Outlander series and read for the first time the newest one, number 8. The series is one of my most favorite ever and reading number 8 kept my obsession alive and well.  


Sticking Points: How to Get 4 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart 
by Haydn Shaw











Rising Strong 
by Brené Brown












Fahrenheit 451 
by Ray Bradbury

The 60th Anniversary Edition has an Introduction penned by author Neil Gaiman which is EXCELLENT.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.